Ally With the Brotherhood Community
Men today are experiencing a crisis of masculinity, which we know you've noticed. We receive so many contradictory messages about what it means to be a man, yet there are few safe and supportive spaces for us to find these deeper truths for ourselves.
The Brotherhood Community is on a mission to change that.
We’re here to connect and train male leaders who are fully alive, self-expressed, and embody the full dynamic range of power and sensitivity, all in service of a more beautiful, equitable, and sustainable world.
If you’d like, you can read more about our mission, our values, our commitment to diversity and inclusion, our team, and our unique approach here on our about page.
As men who are allying ourselves with men, women, and people of all genders in service of a better world, we need allies ourselves.
The intersection we’re engaging in is notoriously difficult to be successful in. Men typically have a lot of resistance to getting support, and furthermore we’re tackling difficult conversations around social justice and inclusion that many other leaders in the transformational space shy away from because they can be difficult to enroll people in.
We’re building genuine community, creating world-class trainings for men, and generating compelling content to share freely with the world.
For this model to work, we need people like you who know us, trust us, and resonate with our mission to help us spread the word to your communities. We truly can't do it without you.
Who are our allies?
- We’d love to have you as an ally for one or more of these reasons:
- We have a close personal connection.
- You are also doing work with men, or with women, or around healing the gender divide.
- You share similar values to us and/or have a complementary mission in the world.
- You are the leader of a community that we resonate with.
- You are an incredibly lovable, good-looking, humble, and kind human being. And you have a great smile!
What we’re asking
We respect your time, so we’re making this easy and engaging. If you choose to be an ally, we’ll send you occasional announcements (about 4-6 times a year) when we have an exciting piece of content or program – something we know would make a positive difference in the world, and that we want to get more eyes and ears on. We'll give you the inside scoop on what it is and how you can best share it with your community. Whether you do so is completely optional – we want you to feel fully aligned around the things you’re promoting to your people.
What are the benefits of allyship?
We don’t offer affiliate partnerships because they can be ethically complex.
What we do offer is:
- The opportunity to co-create a world where men live, lead, and love full of joy, clarity of purpose, and collaborative values. A world where all of us are rising together.
- We want to support you in any way we can. When you sign up to be an ally we'll ask more about you and your mission. To the best of our ability we want to connect you with other allies, share what you're up to with our community, etc.
- Other un-dreamed-of outcomes that emerge organically – when we choose collaboration over competition or isolation.
We’re excited about the possibility of partnership. Thanks for considering allying yourself with our organization and mission!